This is for all those foodies who want to try their hands on easy to make tasty snacks. 🙂
On weekends while watching TV with family or friends at home, you feel like munching something. Below are few tasty but really easy to make snacks for such occasions.
How many of you end up buying corns from mall and pay a woofing Rs.50 to Rs.60 for a small cup of it? I think all of us 😉 Well equally good corns you can make at home in just 4-5 minutes.
All you need is packets of corn which are readily available with vegetable vendors. Follow below mentioned simple steps to make it:
- Boil corns in water for 4-5 minutes, then rinse the water and keep the corns aside
- Chop onions finely
- Add 10-15 drops of vinegar in bowl full of corns and then add finally chopped onions
- Later add salt and chilli powder(red or black as per your liking)
Tada! your easy to make tasty snack is ready 🙂
All of you must be aware of ACT 2 popcorns. They are readily available in market.
All you need to do is pour the ingredients in a cooker or deep pan and cover it with a lid.
Wait till the pop sound of popcorn stop comes
Pour the pop corns in a bowl and they are ready to eat
Have them with a glass of cold drink and while watching TV put the lights off, will give it a complete theater feel!
Bread pizza is a really easy option and can also be considered for breakfast in addition to evening snacks.
Ingredients required: 4-5 slices of bread, Cream or malai, Soji(not sure of its English name), finally chopped onion, capsicum, salt and black pepper.
Below are few quick points on how to make the bread pizza
- Cut slice of bread in 4 pieces
- Then make the material to spread on bread pieces
- Take a bowl and pour some cream or malai in it then add equal quantity of Soji and add little milk if the paste gets very thick
- Then add finally chopped onion and capsicum in it
- Then add salt and black pepper as per your taste, can also add some oregano if you like its flavor
- Then mix the material well till the whole thing gets smooth
- Then put this paste on bread pieces on one side and using drop of refined oil or butter, pan fry it on mild flame. When it turns light brown on both sides it is ready, put it on a plate.
- You can pan fry 3-4 pieces together to save time, can also grill it instead of pan fry.
This is it! Your bread pizza is ready! Mark my words it is too delicious and yet so easy and quick to make 🙂
Very familiar name but here it is a slightly different recipe and much refined taste, when compared to the usual cheese sandwiches we have been eating since ages 😉
Ingredients: Cheese (preferable Amul cheese), Tomato sauce (preferable Maggi Hot and Sour), Salt and pepper and ofcourse bread slices 😛
- On bread slice spread tomato ketchup on one side and put graded cheese.
- Add on it salt and pepper
- Spread sauce on the other slice as well and put on the slice with cheese
- Cut it in two equal halves for the convenience of eating, can grill it also if you like that better
That’s it your delicious cheese pizza is ready, and it is far better than the usual butter and cheese sandwich
Moorhi (Sister of Bhel Puri)
This snack reminds me of my childhood, my mom used to make it for evening snack and it was delicious.
Ingredients: Layya (Mur mure), finally chopped onion, kudwa tel (not sure of its English name, most probably it is called mustard oil) salt and red chilli powder
How to make it, too easy is all I can say:
- Take layya(mur mure) and add small amount kudwa tel in it and miz well so that whole of layya gets marinated with it
- Then add finely chopped onion and salt and red chilli powder and mix well
That it! Easy isn’t it? Even a five year old can make it if the ingredients are ready!
This is it for now! Do try these and let me know how your experience was 🙂
Comment if you have any questions.
PS: Don’t confuse images with the recipe, they are just used to make the post more interesting to read 😉